- Brush off extra mascara from the brush/wand thing on a clean Kleenex.
- Apply a coat of mascara, wiggling the wand left and right to separate the lashes. (don't wiggle too much, more of a vibrate)
- Run a clean, dry mascara wand or even a new toothbrush (recycle one from an old tube of mascara but clean it first with makeup remover or buy a toothbrush) through the lashes.
- Let the coat of mascara dry.
- Repeat and apply a second coat of mascara.
feel free to comment :) or ask for help on anything on http://www.formspring.me/katjakroll